The second thing I wanted to talk about is something that I recently saw a fellow photographer, whom I admire, start doing in her own business. She offered a limited number of sessions where the client "names their own price". Obviously there are limitations and requirements to be met but it has been working very well for her, in fact, she is already planning her next round of them since the response was so high.
I have decided that I am going to do this for my Christmas special, which will start in September. Since I will be out of town for most of August, I will just continue my July specials through until September plus I will offer this Name Your Own Price deal starting now. It will be limited to 10 boudoir sessions in my studio, which must be booked for the month of September only. The details are as follows:
1. Limited to 10 boudoir sessions in my Statesville studio in the month of September only.
2. I highly recommend including hair and makeup by my stylist in your bid, as this will require less editing time, which keeps the cost down. Plus it is part of the awesome experience of a boudoir session, so it really makes the day more fun and special.
3. Sessions will take place Tuesday - Saturday at 9 am. Limit one session per day. Please note that Saturday sessions will require a higher bid as those days are not normal session days.
4. What is a reasonable bid offer? A regular session is $250 for my time as well as hair and makeup and does not include products but it does include a credit toward products. Products start at $200. (See Pricing info for full details of regular session pricing) Please keep in mind that I am running a business and I feed my family and pay my bills from my photography, so reasonable offers need to allow me to do this. That being said, bids should start at $300 and include the details of the session and products you are asking for. Ex. one hour session on a Thursday, hair and makeup and an album of 10 images for $500. This bid may be accepted or countered, depending on date requested, products requested and other bids for the same items.
5. If you are familiar with my products already then you know that I offer quality, as well as a bit of variety. If you are not familiar yet, feel free to browse the pricing page to see what I offer. As an overview, I offer two variations of albums with 3 different quantities of images, folio boxes with matted images in 3 quantities, digital image collections of various sizes, which can be added to any album or folio collection or purchased individually, as well as wall portraits. If you are wanting a product that you do not see listed, add that to your request and if I can do it, I will.
6. If your bid is accepted, you will be required to pay 1/2 of your bid immediately to book the session and the other half at the time of your session. Visa, Mastercard and cash will be acceptable forms of payment.
7. Last but not least, no matter how much you end up paying you will have a great experience. Every woman who comes to my studio is treated like a princess for a day. You will be pampered and coached. You will see gorgeous images of yourself. You will leave feeling sexy and confident. You will be able to cross one person off your Christmas list!
So now what? Decide what you want, the date you want it and how much you want to pay for it. Email me at email@example.com or use the contact page to let me know your details. I will then check to see if your date requested is available and if your bid is accepted or will be countered. I will email you back either way. If your bid is accepted I will send you contract information as well as a link to pay the first half. I will accept 10 bids only for the month of September, so if you are interested email ASAP so you do not miss out. Emails will be accepted starting immediately. A spot is considered taken once the payment has been made.
I am hoping this will give every woman who wants to do a session the opportunity to do so and money is not a deterring factor. If you struggle with what to get that special someone, this is the perfect gift and they will never expect it. Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note that this cannot be combined with any specials currently running. North Carolina sales tax will be added to your bid amount.